What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A weight loss program designed to help women to easily lose weight than men
- Find out how you can finally “convince” your body to safely let go of excess fat once and for all
- No typical struggle and frustration, no fad diets, and no pills or medicines
- Learn why it’s actually not your fault that weight loss is so difficult
- Understand why your body refuses to let go of body fat
- Learn ho to melt body fat away easily, and permanently
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Venus Ratio System scores 73.98/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.venusratio.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: venusratio.com you’ll also be taken through to venusratio.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)